NEW CND Shellac Removal Kit
This product is currently sold out.
Introducing the CND™ Shellac Removal Kit.
This handy at-home kit is the safest way for your clients to remove their Shellac during lockdown.
“CND™ Shellac™ is a thin, but very protective gel polish colour coating. The formula contains unique polymers, that allow Shellac™ to be removed effortlessly, which can easily be done at home. Other gel polishes remove slower and may need to be filed to remove top layer prior to wrapping with foils and acetone. With CND™ Shellac™, that is not necessary. Below are some steps to follow for at-home CND™ Shellac™ removal.”
This handy kit includes:
- 1 x 2ox Nourishing remover
- 10 x CND™ wraps
- 1 x CND™Kanga File
- 1 x Birchwood Stick
- 1 x CND™ Soalroil Pinkie
The prodcuts come wrapped in CND™ tissue with in a CND™ box
Removing CND™ Shellac:
- Wash hands thoroughly and sanitise the hands before beginning.
- Take a CND™ Foil Remover Wrap and saturate the cotton part of the wrap with CND™ OFFLY FAST™ Moisturizing Remover.
- Place the wrap under the finger with the edge of the cotton pad underneath the extension edge of the nail.
- Fold the cotton pad over the top of the nail.
- Wrap each side of the CND™ Foil Remover Wrap around the entire finger, ensuring a snug, tight fit.
- Squeeze the top centre of the foil to secure the wrap onto the nail.
- Repeat for all fingers. You may want to do this one hand at a time to make it easier.
- Leave the CND™ Foil Remover Wrap on the finger for up to 15 minutes. The removal time depends on what Shellac™ Top Coat has been used by your nail professional. This will vary from 5 to 15 minutes.
- Securely grip the foil remover wrap around the nail, applying slight pressure and slide the wrap off the nail.
- If any product is remaining, gently slide it off with an orangewood stick in the direction of the growth of the nail plate. It’s really important to be gentle here and never force the product off the nail to prevent unnecessary damage to your natural nails.
- Finally, saturate a cotton pad with CND™ OFFLY FAST™ and rub the nail to remove any remaining product.
- Finish by applying CND™ SolarOil™ to the nail and cuticle to keep nails hydrated and healthy.